An exciting collaboration has been happening with The Granary, Apple Cheeks, Black Tartan, Chesswood, The Good Food Company and The Grand Hotel. This event is also supported by Downtown Carleton Place and the Town of Carleton Place.
Exciting things planned for that day:
- Santa at the Grand Hotel from 1:00 – 3:00 pm.
- Special Chocolate Feature Menus at Participating Restaurants.
- Free Hot Chocolate and 5th Anniversary Celebration at Apple Cheeks.
- Carleton Place Civitan Club will be hosting a Santa’s Workshop upstairs at the Arena from 10 am to 2 pm. Fun crafts and toy building for the kids.
- Free Public Skating at Arena from 2:00 – 3:00 pm.
- Enjoy the Chocolate Alley Bistro at The Granary Featuring, Fair Trade Chocolate.
Gift Bags to the First 50 Customers.
- Stop by The Green Counter Boutique to make a paper Christmas Tree.
- Celebrate The Blossom Shop Grand Re-Opening and check out their newly renovated space.
THE GOLDEN TICKET DRAW: Sunday, November 12 –Sunday, December 3rd
As part of the Chocolate Party, The Granary has organized a Golden Ticket Draw and invite you to participate to win great prizes.
This is how it works:
When you make a purchase at a participating business you receive a ballot or “golden ticket” signed by that business. You then take the ticket to a second participating business where it can be entered into the draw. A purchase is not required at the second business. The ballots must be initialed by 2 businesses to qualify. The draw will end on Sunday, Dec 3 ( the day after the Chocolate Party). Prizes include 2 x $200 in BIA Bucks and three gift baskets.
The following is a complete list of participating businesses:
- The Granary
- Nancy’s Impressions
- Soak Bath and Body
- The Blossom Shop
- Little Loves
- Green Counter Boutique
- Kaleidoscope Design
- Bonanza Kids
- The CP Chamber Office
- Apple Cheeks
- Black Tartan
- Good Food
- Ginger Cafe
- Floral Boutique
- The Dress Shop
- The Wool Shop
- Owl Cafe
- Darlington Acupuncture & Massage