If you’re going dairy free or are just looking for a healthier, tasty cold treat, try this recipe for Banana Ice Cream. All you need is frozen banana, a food processor and toppings of your choice. We went for a classic chocolate, peanut butter flavour and it was very tasty.
- Banana (sliced and frozen)
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon of PB2 (Powdered Peanut Butter)
- 1 tablespoon of Cocao Powder
- Dark Belgium Chocolate Shavings for Garnish
Grab your food processor and throw in your frozen banana slices and your vanilla almond milk, and process until smooth. You may want to add a little more milk so that your mixture reaches the perfect, creamy consistency. Once it’s well blended, add your toppings, we chose peanut butter and chocolate. When that’s mixed, serve with some dark chocolate shavings on top.