If you’ve been by the store, you may have noticed that we’ve expanded our beauty care section!
You’ve probably seen our newest line of skin care, Annemarie Börlind. The company and products are great, and here are 10 reasons to try Annemarie products.
- Annemarie favours fair trade and uses suppliers who offer fair pay and working conditions and who do not use child labor.
- By purchasing Annemarie products, you are supporting families in Mali. Find out more here.
- By purchasing Annemarie Börlind products, you are supporting efforts in the Middle East to combat drugs and poverty and make the world a better place. Find out more here.
- Annemarie uses Fair Trade Oils from Organic Cultivation in Kenya. Find out more here.
- Most of the plants, herbal extracts and essential oils are certified organic or come from certified wild collections.
- They refuse to use harmful ingredients or substances with poor biodegradability such as PEG, paraffins, petroleum derivatives, silicone oils and polycyclic musk compounds.
- They do not use animal products or products tested on animals.
- By choosing to source plant-based ingredients, they support organic and biodynamic agriculture all over the world and help to keep the planet healthy.
- The boxes are made from 80% recycled paper, and the remaining 20% is sawdust or broken limbs. In addition the products are packaged in glass or metal tubes.
- Made with natural ingredients and no animal extracts, petroleum derivative or silicones.