Posts

Save on Anne Marie Borlind during October

Treat your skin this fall with Anne Marie Borlind skin care.  Save 10% on this all natural quality skin care line starting Oct 13.

AB_Dekoration_LL_Export_280610_finalI want to introduce you to a new line of skin care products now available at The Granary. After looking into numerous options, I am happy to say we have decided to become your local retailer of Anne Marie Borlind products. When shopping for skin care I wanted a company with extremely high standards, not just for results but for social responsibility as well.  Thats why the Anne Marie Borlind’s Promise of “innovation, social commitment and sustainability” resonated with me. This 60 year old company prides itself on state of the art research and innovation with ingredients whose ethical origins can be traced, often back to socio-ecological projects happening all over the world.

These beautiful skin care products are made with certified organic or wild harvested raw materials that are free of all raw ingredients sourced from animals. They also reject the use of ingredients that are not biodegradable or may be unsafe such as PEG, paraffins, petroleum derivative, silicon oils and polycyclic musk compounds. Basically we found a complete line of high quality proudest that have been developed against a backdrop of maximum ecological and social responsibility – but do they work?

With a wide range of products Anne Marie Borlind has something to offer everyone.  Come into the store today and get  a pocketful of samples. We know you will be back for more!! This month, spend $100 on Anne Marie Products after discount and get a free hand lotion.

Tuesday's Ten Logo

Tuesday’s Ten: Ten Reasons to Try our Newest Skincare Line

If you’ve been by the store, you may have noticed that we’ve expanded our beauty care section!

The Granary's expanded beauty care section

The Granary’s expanded beauty care section

You’ve probably seen our newest line of skin care, Annemarie Börlind.  The company and products are great, and here are 10 reasons to try Annemarie products.

  1. Annemarie favours fair trade and uses suppliers who offer fair pay and working conditions and who do not use child labor.
  2. By purchasing Annemarie products, you are supporting families in Mali. Find out more here.
  3. By purchasing Annemarie Börlind products, you are supporting efforts in the Middle East to combat drugs and poverty and make the world a better place. Find out more here.
  4. Annemarie uses Fair Trade Oils from Organic Cultivation in Kenya. Find out more here.
  5. Most of the plants, herbal extracts and essential oils are certified organic or come from certified wild collections.
  6. They refuse to use harmful ingredients or substances with poor biodegradability such as PEG, paraffins, petroleum derivatives, silicone oils and polycyclic musk compounds.
  7. They do not use animal products or products tested on animals.
  8. By choosing to source plant-based ingredients, they support organic and biodynamic agriculture all over the world and help to keep the planet healthy.
  9. The boxes are made from 80% recycled paper, and the remaining 20% is sawdust or broken limbs. In addition the products are packaged in glass or metal tubes.
  10. Made with natural ingredients and no animal extracts, petroleum derivative or silicones.
The Annemarie Skin Care Line

The Annemarie Skin Care Line