Chocolate Trail 2020
How To Play:
- Download or pick up a game card
- Shop, Eat and Drink Local from November 16th – December 16th
- Receive 1 contest entry ballot for every 5 store receipts
- Cards must be dropped at The Granary by December 16th
- Prize Draw will take place online on December 18th
- Grand Prize – $750 of local merchandise from participating retailers
2nd Prize – $100 gift certificate from Boulton House plus $200 in BIA Bucks
3rd Prize – $100 Granary gift certificate plus $100 in BIA Bucks
- See back of the game card for a complete list of participating businesses
Join us for The Granary’s Annual Chocolate Party December 2-6
Join us for The Granary’s Annual Chocolate Party December 2nd-6th, 2020!
Visit These Businesses For A Chance To Win!
- Stalwart Brewing Co. is offering a Chocolate Porter that will knock your socks off!
10 High Street, www.stalwartbrewing.ca
- Hit the Chocolate Trail in style, get your lashes done or
stock up on your favourite beauty products at
The Lash Nook.
18 Mill Street
- Local chocolate never tasted so good – pick up some
maple chocolate bars at The Information Centre and
Chamber of Commerce.
170 Bridge Street, www.cpchamber.com
- The Blossom Shop. Get your chocolatey
gift baskets here!
167 Bridge Street, www.blossomshop.ca
- Support Local and made in Canada at Little Loves Co.
163A Bridge Street
- Pick up some takeout Shawarma at Lakeside
Mediterranean after your busy day of shopping local!
155 Bridge Street, www.lakesideshawarma.ca
- Serving up Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Waffles – stop
for breakfast or brunch at Freska Café.
151 Bridge Street, www.freska.ca
- Taste Blooms
take away for family and friends!
5 Allan Street
- Locally made mugs for all of your favourite chocolate
drinks plus free hot chocolate with purchase of mug
149 Bridge Street, www.carouselcp.ca
- Chocolate Gelato anytime of year! Check out The
General Store for Gelato and more!
142 Bridge Street
- Queens Crafter’s and Antique Market
chocolate flavoured coffee anyone, plus much more!
142 Bridge Street, www.thequeensmarketshop.com
- Shades of Chocolate never looked so yummy at The
141 Bridge Street, www.thedressshop.net
- Keep your feet warm and dry all the way through the
trail – check out the great selection at Graham’s Shoes.
139 Bridge Street
- Have your chocolate cake and eat it too at
Black Tartan Kitchen this Christmas.
132 Bridge Street, www.blacktartankitchen.com
- The home of the Chocolate Party and amazing
chocolate treats, The Granary.
107 Bridge Street, www.granary.ca
- Get your chocolate Village Treats at
77 Bridge Street, www.surroundingmemories.ca
- What goes better with chocolate than flowers? Literally Nothing. Check out The Floral Boutique.
77 Bridge Street, www.thefloralboutique.ca
- Cooking with Chocolate? Stock up on aprons, tea towels and dishware first at Wisteria.
62 Bridge Street, www.wisteriacp.com
- Apple Cheeks. A must stop for the kiddies on any
53 Bridge Street
- Country Ridge Home Décor. We love the Serendipity
Candle Café Mocha!
43 Bridge Street, www.countryridgehomedecor.ca
- Mississippi Mud Pie – Need I say more – do not pass go –
go directly to The Good Food Co.
31 Bridge Street, www.goodfoodcompany.ca
- Brown and MacFarlane. Pick up your custom printed
tees and much more, insert your favourite chocolate
quote or image!
21 Bridge Street, www.brownandmacfarlaneglass.com
- Smith and Barrel – warm up with some hot chocolate
and a chocolatey treat.
7 Bridge Street, www.thegrandhotelcp.ca/smith-barrel-pub
- Braumeister Brewing Company – beer and chocolate?
19 Moore Street, www.braumeister.ca
- IDA Drugmart for all of your chocolate and non
chocolate needs! Stock up!
47 Lansdowne Ave, www.idapharmacy.com
- Pick up some hand crafted and gluten free chocolate
from Ma’s Kitchen at The Real Wool Shop.
142 Franktown Road, realwoolshop.ca