INFLAMMA-MEND targets inflammation by reducing pain and swelling, increasing the production of anti-inflammatory mediators, and preventing the production of pro-inflammatory cells.
Inflammation is the body’s natural response to damage or injury. When the body detects harm, from physical (sprain, cut), infectious (bacteria, virus) or environmental sources (pollutants, chemicals, unhealthy food), the immune system sends specialized cells to the damaged area(s) that promote pain, redness, and swelling.
Inflammation can sometimes be seen, like the swelling and redness that occurs when you sprain your ankle. This type of inflammation is usually short-term. Pain forces us to rest, while swelling and redness are signs that increased blood flow is bringing cells to heal the injury. In this instance, inflammation is necessary to heal the body.
Silent inflammation (also called chronic inflammation) occurs within the body and generally cannot be seen. It is much more harmful and its long-term damage leads to chronic disease, such as diabetes, heart disease, autoimmune disease, asthma, and inflammatory bowel conditions .
Inflamma-Mend works by reducing inflammation in the body with the following ingredients.
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) & DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- EPA and DHA are omega 3 fatty acids that provide building blocks for your body to make anti-inflammatory cells. In doing so, they reduce the formation of pro-inflammatory cells, having a powerful impact on reducing overall levels of inflammation and pain.
- Reduces pain and inflammation by preventing the production of some of the body’s most potent inflammatory mediators.
- Research shows that curcumin supplementation results in reduced gut lining injury and improvement of bowel symptoms in patients with ulcerative colitis and significant improvement in swelling, stiffness and pain scores in arthritis patients.
- Source of antioxidants, which helps to heal damage caused by chronic inflammation.
- Relieves pain and swelling by turning off the signals that promote swelling after injury.
- Research shows reduction of pain by 80% and swelling by 72.4% in patients with knee osteoarthritis.
- Relieves both acute and chronic pain through blocking NDMA pain receptors, which lowers our sensation of pain.
- Improves digestion and absorption of the fish oil components of INFLAMMA-MEND.