Price is per 100g. For online shopping purposes 1L of pure dish soap is equal to 10 units of 100g
Pure Dish Soap is made of biodegradable ingredients that moisturize hands while being tough on grease. The ultra concentrated formula is septic safe, not tested on animals and is scented with essential oils. Available in Mango or Fragrance Free.
- Made in Canada
- Formula designed with a maximum of degreasing agents, which facilitates major degreasing work.
- Very soft and moisturizing, it can be used as a hand soap.
- Fragranced with essential oils
Need a container? Add a plastic label 500ml bottle for $2.49 or a 1L for $2.99. 1L mason jars are also available for $2.
Looking for other bulk cleaning products? Check out all the options on our Refillery Page
- Sodium laureth sulfate plant derived cleaning agent attested without contaminant
- Glycerin plant derived moisturizing agent
- Sodium chloride mineral viscosity modifier
- Sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate synthetic & biodegradable cleaning agent
- Cocoamidopropyl betain plant derived foam booster
- Methylglycinediacetic acid, trisodium salt plant derived chelating agent
- Benzyl alcohol nature identical preservative
- Ethylhexylglycerin synthetic & biodegradable preservative
- Tocopherol Antioxidant (vitamin e)
- Fragrance/Parfum mix containing at least 50% of natural essential oils and sometimes synthetic fragrance always without harmful chemicals
In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
- Refillery Tip – For products like Dish soap that you may go through quickly, consider filling a large jug to keep at home, you can then refill your sink container easily and reduce trips to the store!